Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Who Is This Bitch??!! {The Intro}



I'm the 'Fat' chick...the one you never think you have to worry about. I'm the 'funny' one. The one that always looks so innocent. I'm the 'shy' one....girl next door in glasses. The girl who doesn't stand out in the crowd....cause she doesn't have to, to be noticed. Hmmmm....on the other hand, I'm the girl you gotta watch out for. The down ass, real chick. I'm wifey @ home. I'm the side chick @ YOUR home. I'm YOUR mans secret. You think you got him, don't you? Think again. I'm a woman, I'm grown and I do whatever the fuck I want to...including your man. NO!! Don't get it twisted....not because I'm a hoe, or a home wrecker....but because I CAN. Please believe whatever we do IS mutually beneficial. I get what I want, and that's that. When I think about it....I wish that I had never met some of these lame ass, little dick havin niggas. If he's steppin out with me, it's probably doing you a favor. So, with that being said....I guess I'm your "Frienemey". I AM that Bitch...and it's been a pleasure meeting you!


No comments:

Post a Comment