Thursday, July 23, 2009

Do Men Kiss and Tell??

I know women do!! LOL We love to share our dirty indiscretions with our girls. Big Dicks. Small Dicks. Fat Dicks. Skinny Dicks! Ate it! Didn't eat it! Whatever the case may be. We can and are always willing to Kiss and Tell. It's common practice to discuss who you 'fucked' the night before-in VIVID detail. That leads me to wonder....do men kiss and tell the same way us women do? Are they honest about the way things went down.
Do they inflate the truth to get props from the fellas?
Or do they keep things to themselves. I highly doubt that, but for some men, it may be possible.
Women are brutally honest when it comes to talking about a mans sexual performance. If men were the same way, how would we feel?
I'm sure most, if not all women would be pissed if we were flies on the wall, when the fellas got together and it was brought up that we 'didn't know how to suck dick'. WHAT??? It would be like "I Sucked the HELLLLLLLLLL out of that niggas little ass dick!" LOL I guess in the male/female world somethings are just going to be unknown on the opposite side of the fence. I speak for myself when I say...I can FUCK THEE hell out of a dick, and I HAVE NO GAG REFLEX! WHAT?! Now....with that being said...if your dick is little, and you have no stamina-be sure to tell your boys that so that can make an accurate decision about what popped off! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment