Thursday, July 23, 2009

"The Midget"







{Well....I was just talking to my girl, and we both agree that this blogging shit is an addiction!!}
I am a very short girl...5'4. Maybe 5'7 in heels.
I tend to lean towards guys that are taller than me. I love a man that towers over me...6'0 and up. My 'current' is only 5'9, but he's still taller than me. I'm all for accepting a man for 'who he is' but if 'who he is' is shorter than me...it's not gonna work. I have standards damn it!! Some men don't like big girls, I don't like short men. My ideal man is {((6'4, Chocolate complected, with a build like Terrell Owens, Goatee, and a bald head))} If my 'current' was taller, with a more muscular build, he'd be right on track! LOL

So...let me rewind to March of '06. I was visiting my hometown, and I decided to hang out with some of my girls from high school. We decided to head to 6 Night Club. Me and the 'current' were together then, but he was hanging, and so was I. {to.say.the.least.} I was a bad bitch that night...dressed in all black with red shoes, handbag and accessories. Anyway, we get in the club and head straight upstairs. The atmosphere was real grown and sexy...with a few nobody's mixed in. Anyway, I decided to head down toward the bar. I'm leaning on the bar and, feeling my groove-when I get a tap on my shoulder. I turn around, and there was a 5'5 leprechaun standing in front of me. OK! OK! OK! What the fuck? Now, I've never been one to outright disrespect anyone, this night was no exception. In his defense, other than being a 'fidget', he was fairly attractive, dressed nice and smelled superb-Issey Miyake, I later found out. I took a breath, and said hello. He said hi, complimented my ensemble and offered to buy me a drink. I obliged, all while thinkin 'Is this nigga tall enough to ride a Cedar Point rollercoaster?' Anyway, we danced, he bought a few more drinks for my girls and I, and was feeling him, I can't even lie. After the club let out, we decided to go to IHOP and just talk more. My girls weren't down, so I decided to just ride with him. 'Midget' earned more points when I saw the ride. It was a 06' Pontiac GTO. LOVED IT! Anyway we get to IHOP and the conversation is going good. I still felt a little 'turned off'. I decided to tell him how I was feeling. I told him that 'short' guys aren't my thing. He smiled, and said 'Cool'. Then he said what I hate to hear, even in these situations..."maybe we can just be friends?" Now I know you're probably thinking, that I'm mental, but I mean the friends speech was supposed to come from me. I mean, I'm the one with the height complex! LOL But whatever, it is what it is. We talked the day after, and that was that. I guess everyone has 'their type'...short just isn't my type....yeah and I think the thought of a small dick scares THEE fuck out of me.....to be continued.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment